Processing of personal data in FLYT Solutions AS
When you use our website and / or are in contact with us by receiving newsletters, contacting us by e-mail, web forms or ordering services from us, FLYT Solutions AS will process personal information about you. Below you will therefore find information about personal data that is collected, why we do this and your rights related to the processing of personal data.
Responsible for the processing of personal information we process is FLYT Solutions AS by the Chairman of the Board Tommy Mekvik. Contact information:
FLYT Solutions AS, Tommy Mekvik, Charmain of the Board
Address: Myrullveien 14, 6518 Kristiansund N.
Organization no .: 924 563 044
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, please contact us at the above address / contact person.
- Why do we collect personal information and what kind of information we collect
We collect and use your personal information for different purposes depending on who you are and how we come into contact with you. We collect the following personal information for the purposes stated here:
- Send out marketing, newsletters and provide information about our business: E-mail address. The processing is based on agreement with you.
- Answer inquiries that come to us. Name, telephone number, e-mail address and any personal information that may arise from the inquiry. The processing of personal data is based on a balance of interests. We have considered it often necessary for us to help you with what you are wondering about and provide them with good customer care.
- Knowledge management means that by using user data we can offer the best possible service to you as a user by placing and transporting the bikes where needed. User data indicating location, usage pattern etc. is anonymized.
- Information about the position of the bike is used in connection with
- Geofencing - a warning will be sent if the vehicle is outside the specified area or has been attempted to park in such area.
- Upon request from the user that the bicycle cannot be deactivated or similar
- Accident or injury to person, thing or scooter
- In connection with invoicing where start and end times are specified.
5. Recruitment to new positions with us. CV, application, certificates and references. The processing of personal data is based on the consent you have given.
- Disclosure of personal data to others
We do not pass on your personal information to others unless there is a legal basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis will typically be an agreement with you or a legal basis that requires us to disclose the information.
FLYT Solution AS uses data processors to collect, store or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. In such cases, we have entered into agreements to safeguard information security at all stages of the processing. We use the following data processors as of today:
- Google Inc. - Location and map services for locating available vehicles, their distance, and usage pattern data.
- Stripe Inc. - Payment solution
All processing of personal data we process takes place within the EU / EEA area.
- Storage time
We store your personal information with us for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
This means, for example, that the personal data that we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. The personal information we process to fulfill an agreement with you is deleted when there is no longer legal access to retain the information. Personal data we process under law is deleted when there is no longer legal access to retain the information. Personal information related to customer relationships is deleted after 10 years of inactivity in the customer relationship, unless consent has been obtained for continued storage.
- Your rights when we process personal information about you
You have the right to demand access, rectification or deletion of the personal data we process about you. You also have the right to demand limited processing, object to the processing and demand the right to data portability. You can read more about the content of these rights on the Danish Data Protection Agency's website: www.datatilsynet.no.
To exercise your rights, you must contact FLYT Solution AS at the Chairman of the Board. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and within 30 days at the latest.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or to provide further information before allowing us to exercise your rights to us. We do this to ensure that we only give access to your personal information to you - and not someone who claims to be you.
You may withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data with us at any time. The easiest way to do this is to contact the Chairman of the Board by email: email@example.com
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not match what we have described here or that we in other ways violate the privacy law, you can complain to the Data Inspectorate.
You can find information on how to contact the Data Inspectorate on the Data Protection Agency's website: www.datatilsynet.no.
If there is a change in our services or changes in the rules on the processing of personal data, it may result in a change in the information provided here. If we have your contact information we will notify you of these changes. Otherwise, up-to-date information will always be readily available on our website.